Ragi Ambali / Poridge
Ragi ambli is one of thenutritious and easier to digestbreakfast. Ragi / finger millet is very rich in calcium,iron and fiber.
5 tsp ragi / finger millet pdr
2 cups water
2 cups buttermilk
1 green chilli crushed
1/2 tsp hing/ asafoetida
- Mix ragi flour in water ,make sure there are no lumps
- Add crushed green chili, hing and mix well
- Pour this mixture in a pan and cook on a medium flame stirring continuously
- Cook for 7-8 mins or till it becomes thick
- Turn off the flame,you can drink this hot poridge or allow it to cool and mix with buttermilk and drink itThe consistency of the ambli depends on your liking,so add more liquidif you like or make it like a hot cereal and eat it.