1 Tothapuri mango (u can use semi riped)
2 slit green chillies
Salt to taste
Jaggery to taste
3 tsp maida
FOR THE TEMPERING:
2 tsp oil
1 tsp mustard
1 sprig of curry leaf
2 broken red chillies
- Wash the mango and cut into big chunks
- In a vesse take 2-3 cups water,mango chunks,slit green chillies,salt and cook it
- Once the mango chunks are cooked add jaggery is dissolved ,add the maida mixed in 1/4 cup water
- After adding maida slurry ,stir continuously, till it becomes thick
- Add the tempering and serve hot with rice.
- You can substitute mango with pineapple pieces or you can use both mango and pineapple together ,tastes yummy.