15 bhindis/ lady's fingers
3 tblsp grated coconut
2 finely chopped green chillies
1 finely chopped onion
Salt to taste
2 tsp coconut oil (optional)
Oil for deep fryi ng
- Wash and wipe the bhindis,cut the ends and cut into thin roundels
- Add salt to the chopped bhindis and keep it for 20 mins
- Heat oil and deep fry the bhindis till they turn crisp and brown
- Transfer the bhindis in a bowl, add grated coconut,chopped onion,green chillies ,salt only if required.
- Mix well and serve immediately
- Enjoy with rice and dal
- You can prepare the same with sooran/ yam or bittergourd/ karela .