Kheer kadam is a Bengali sweet.Here saffron flavoured rasgullas ,layered with soft mava/ khoya is coated with roasted coconut. But I tried it with a small twist using home made juicy gulab jamoons in place of rasgullas.
15 Mini gulab jamoons
2 cups khoya/ mava
2 tblsp milk
3 tblsp powdered sugar
2 tsp coconut powder
- Grate khoya finely and mix sugar powder, coconut powder with it.
- Add little milk as required to get the right consistency ,cook the mixture on high heat for 2-3 mins
- Cool the mixture ,devide into 15 equal portions
- Make balls,slightly flatten the balls in the center and place the jamoon in it
- Cover the jamoon with khoya completely and make fine balls
- Store refrigerated.