3/4 rava/ semolina
1/3 cup fresh coconut
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup milk (use little less)
1 tblsp ghee
1 tsp cardamom pdr
2 tblsp raisins
- Dry roast rava till you get nice aroma or till light brown and crisp
- Transfer it in a bowl
- Fry coconut for one minute,let it cool, put in a mixer for 2 seconds andcrush it
- In the pan heat ghee and fry nuts,add rava and coconut crushed,fry for a minute
- Add sugar, cardamom powder and mix well,on a low flame for 2 mins or till sugar dissolves
- Now turn off the flame ,add milk and mix well and it will become a mass
- Make laddus and store in an airtight container once it comes to room temperature.
NOTE: YOU CAN ALSO USE DESSICATED COCONUT IN PLACE OF FRESH COCONUT.i USED DESSICATED COCONUT.