Poddale bee polo / Snakegourd seeds dosa
NORMALLY WE USE GROUND BATTER OF GRATED COCONUT,RED CHILLIES AND SOAKED RICE .BUT THIS IS INSTANT DOSA I TRIED WITHOUT COCONUT. USED POHA INSTEAD OF COCONUT AND THE TASTE WAS AWESOME. ENJOY THESE SPICY DOSAS WITH RICE AND DAL.
1/4 cup rice flour
1/4 cup thin poha/ beaten rice / avalakki
2 tblsp fine rava
2 tblsp besan/ chickpea flour
Red chilli pdr according to your taste
Salt to taste
Snakegourd seeds (use only if it is tender)
Oil for cooking dosa
- Take poha in a bowl and wash well,add rice flour,besan,rava,chilli powder and salt
- Adding water prepare a semi thick batter
- Chop or slightly crush the snakegourd seeds and add to the batter
- Heat tava and make dosas adding 2 tsp oil
- Cook both the sides and serve hot with rice and dal.
Wash 1/4 cup thin poha,add 1/4 cup rice flour,2 tblsp besan ,2 tblsp fine Rava,red chilli pdr, salt .Add water and crushed or chopped seeds, make semi thick batter and make dosa.