Tuppa Dosa 2
2 cups dosa rice
1/2 cup urad dal
1 cup poha/beaten rice/ avalakki
1 tblsp maida
Salt to taste
Pinch of sugar
Pinch of cooking soda
Ghee for cooking dosa
- Soak rice and dal in water for 6 hrs, wash it and grind with washed poha into a smooth batter
- Let it ferment for 8 hrs. Next day mix maida in little water and make a pste. Before making dosa add salt, sugar, cooking soda and maida paste to the batter .
- Mix the batter well, heat tava and make thick dosa
- Cook dosa adding ghee ,both the sides
- Serve hot dosa with coconut chutney.This dosa tastes awesome with sugar too.