Avnas Ambya Upkari / Pineapple Mango sweet curry
5 small mangoes
1/2 cup pineapple cubes
2 green chillies
Jaggery to taste
Salt to taste
2 tsp maida
For the tempering:
3 tsp oil
1 tsp mustard
2 red chillies
- Wash the mangoes, peel, and keep the mangoes aside in a bowl and the skin in one more bowl.
- Repeat the above step once again and add the juice to the mangoes and then discard the skin.
- Add jaggery, green chillies, a pinch of salt to the mangoes and cook the mangoes stirring in between and take a boil.
- Mix maida in 1/4 cup water and make a slurry
- Once you add maida, stir it continuously for about 5 minutes or till the gravy thickens.
- Turn off the flame and temper with the ingredients.