2 tblsp gramflour/ besan
2 cups yugurt
1 tsp ginger and green chilli paste
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp ghee
1/2 tsp mustard
1/2tsp cumin seeds / jeera
8-10 curry leaves
2 dried red chillies broken into large bits
2 cloves/ lavang
Small piece of cinnamon
1/2 tsp asafoetida / hing
1 small radish cut into strips
1 small potato cut into strips
1 tblsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
- In a bowl whisk together yogurt, besan,ginger and green chilli paste till smooth
- Add 3 cups of wter, salt and mix well. set aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add the mustard seeds , cumin seeds, curry leaves, red chilli bits, asafoetida,cloves and cinnamo
- When the seeds splutter ,add radish and potato slices, and stir to mix.
- Add one cup of water and cook on medium heat till the veggies are tender
- Now add the curd mixture and continue to cook stirring continuously, till the mixture thickens slightly.
- Adjust the salt.Turn off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves
- Serve hot with rice.