Masala Lachcha Paratha
Masala lachcha paratha is aMaharashtrian special delicacy . A very simple and easy to make recipe.Paratha that can be prepared quickly with the ingredients easily available in your pantry, spiced up with some spices.
2 cups wheat flour
Salt to taste
2 tsp oil + oil for cooking paratha
2 tblsp kanda lahsun masala
2 tsp roasted jeera powder
2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- Take wheat flour in a bowl, add salt,oil and mix well
- Add little water at a time and knead a soft dough , as you make for chapathi
- Cover and rest the dough for 20 mins.
- In a small bowl mix kanda lahsun masala, salt,jeera powder, red chilli powder and chopped coriander leaves and mix well
- Devide the prepared dough into portions and make balls
- Roll them into a roti , apply oil all over
- Sprinkle the spice mixture all over the roti and press it with your fingers
- Fold the paratha as we fold the paper for msking fan
- Fold the sides and make it ball . Roll it gently and make paratha
- Heat tava and cook paratha on a medium flame, adding ghee or oil till they turn crisp and brown
- Serve hot with pickle and curds.