1 cup seedless dates finely chopped or ground coarsely
1 tsp ghee
1/2 cup chopped cashew nuts
1/4 cup chopped almonds
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup chopped pista
1/2 cup muesli
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup dessicated coconut
1/2 cup honey
- In a pan put cashew nuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, pista and roast on a low flame for 5 mins till they turn crunchy.
- Now add dessicated coconut to it and fry for 2 mins and turn off the flame.
- Transfer the roasted nuts to a bowl and keep aside.
- Put ghee in the same pan and add chopped dates . Fry for 2-3 mins and turn off the flame.
- Add roasted nuts, honey , raisins and muesli to the dates mix well
- Transfer the prepared mixture in a greased tray and set well forming a block
- Allow to set for 0ne hour , cut into bars
- Store in an airtight container .