10 big prawns
1 tsp oil for cooking
FOR THE MARINATION:
1 tsp oil
2 tblsp hung curd
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp kasuri methi
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp Daniya / coriander powder
1/2 tsp jeera / cumin powder
2 tsp roasted besan (dry roast lightly)
Salt to taste
Mix all these ingredients in a bowl and keep aside.
- Wash, clean and devein the prawns (keep the tail)
- Drain all the water and marinate them with the prepared paste.
- Refrigerate the marinated prawns for miimum one hour. You can also keep it for overnight.
- Now thread the prawns onto the pre-soaked wooden skewers.
- Heat a non stick tava, grease it little with oil, arrange the skewers on hot tava .
- Cover with a lid and cook on a low flame. Once it is cooked flip the skewer and cook the other side.
- Once both sides are cooked turn off the flame and serve hot witha slice of lemon.