1cucumber cut into slices
2 onions cut into slices
1/2 cup moong sprouts
1/2 cup grated carrot
1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
1 tsp chaat masala powder
1/2 tsp jeera / cumin powder
1/4 tsp pepper powder
For the green chutney you need:
1/2 cup roughly chopped coriander / daniya leaves
1/4 cup mint/ pudina leaves
2 green chillies
1/2 inch ginger piece
2 garlic cloves
1/4 cup roasted peanuts
Little tamarind or lemon juice
Salt to taste
Grind the above ingredients with little water and make a smooth paste
- Take corn kernels and moong sprouts in a microwave safe bowl and micro it for 30 seconds . This is optional. You can also use raw sprous and corn.
- Mix corn and sprouts with grated carrot, little salt,Tchaat masala, jeera pdr,pepper pdr. mix well.
- To make sandwich apply green chutney on both the slices,on one bread slice keep cucumber slices,onion slices,spread some moong sprouts mixture.
- Cover it with another bread slice and press with your hands
- Apply butter on both the sides and grill it or roast on tava, both the sides, till it becomes brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.