Palak Paneer Paratha
To make this paratha I have used leftover palak paneer. Kneaded the dough using palak paneer gravy. Crummble the paneer in the gravy, mix well,add salt and wheat flour to the gravy and make a soft dough. And make paratha of any shape you like.Here I have made lachcha paratha and served it with tomato thokku and curd. You can also make poori with the same dough.
1/2 cup palak paneer gravy
1/2 tsp salt
Wheat flour/ atta as required to make soft dough
Oil or ghee
- Put the palak paneer gravy in a pan,add salt and mix well.
- If there is paneer in the gravy then mash it or crumble it with your hands and mix.
- Add atta and knead into a soft diugh, devide the dough into balls and keep
- Dust the ball with atta and roll it into a thin chapati, grease it with oil or ghee and sprinkle aome atta over it
- Now start creating pleats by floding with the help of fingers
- Stretch the pleated dough as much as possible and roll it like a swiss roll
- Press the end gently \, dust it with flour and start rolling into a semi thick circle/ paratha
- Heat dosa pan, Plce the paratha on it and cook both the sides adding ghee or oil
- Serve hot with any side dishes of your choice and enjoy!!!