Rava Paper Dosa (instant)
1 cup rava / fine semolina
2 tblsp wheat flour / atta
1 cup curd
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp cooking soda
Oil for cooking dosa
- Grind rava in the mixer and make a fine powder
- Transfer it into a bowl. Add atta, salt and mix well
- Now add water, curd and make it a smooth, semi thick dosa batter
- Keep aside for 20 mins. After 20 mins add cooking soda, give a good mix.
- Heat tava and make thin dosas, adding oil
- No need to flip dosa,Cook only one side on a medium flame.
- Serve hot with chutney.